Visiting this website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information. In the event that the user provides any personal information, the data collected on this website will be treated in a fair and lawful manner subject at all times to the principles and rights set forth in Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and other development regulations.
- 1. Right of information
“In accordance with the provisions of current regulations on Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that your data will be incorporated into the treatment system owned by NEU 6000, S.A. with VAT A58181066 and registered office at JOAQUIM BARROLA I BASSOLS, 6, POL. IND. LA TORRE 08760, MARTORELL (BARCELONA), in order to answer your questions and send you related information that may be of interest to you. In compliance with current regulations, NEU 6000 SA informs that the data will be kept for the period strictly necessary to comply with the precepts mentioned above. Until you tell us otherwise, we will understand that your data has not been modified, that you agree to notify us of any variation and that we have your consent to use them for the aforementioned purposes.
- 2. Purpose
The data of registered users through the forms enabled for this purpose on the website are collected by NEU 6000, S.A. in order to contact the client and facilitate the provision of the services that NEU 6000, S.A. provides through said website, being the advice, information, mediation, purchase, sale and everything related to the activity of manufacturing components and articles for air conditioning and ventilation systems, the main business activities. The user authorizes the use of this data for communications related to the commercial activity of NEU 6000, S.A. and of interest to the user.Your data may be communicated to:
- Public Administrations in the cases provided by law.
- To the estates of the State under the provisions of the Law.
- Banks and financial institutions to collect the contracted services, if any.
- NEU 6000, S.A. in order to be treated to send you commercial communications, including by electronic means, about products and services that may be of interest to you, unless you express your will against checking the box or boxes enabled for this purpose.
- 3. Data retention
NEU 6000, S.A. guarantees that the personal data provided will be kept for a period of no more than 2 years.
- 4. Mandatory or optional nature of the information provided by the user and accuracy of the data
The user guarantees that the personal data provided to NEU 6000, S.A. They are truthful and are responsible for communicating any changes thereto.
- 5. User consent
The sending of personal data, through the use of electronic forms or, where appropriate, emails, implies the express consent of the sender to the automated processing of the data included in the indicated means of communication. The access and treatment of the requested data is focused solely on the management of sales, always respecting the current regulatory framework.
- 6. Rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion and cancellation of users. The user may exercise their rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion and cancellation to the processing of their personal data, in the terms and conditions provided in the LOPD. You may exercise these rights by writing to:
- NEU 6000, S.A. Polígono Industrial ”La Torre“, Avenida Joaquím Barnola and Bassols, 6. Postal Code 08760 MARTORELL, BARCELONA.
NEU 6000, S.A. maintains the security levels of personal data protection in accordance with Royal Decree 994/1999, of June 11, regarding the security measures of automated files containing personal data, and has established all the technical means at its disposal to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data provided by the user through the website, without prejudice to inform you that Internet security measures are not impregnable. NEU 6000, S.A. undertakes to comply with the duty of secrecy and confidentiality regarding the personal data contained in the automated file in accordance with the applicable legislation, as well as to grant them a safe treatment in the transfer of data that, where appropriate, may occur..
8. Information about cookies and spamming techniques
NEU 6000, S.A. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to future legislative or jurisprudential developments, as well as to industry practices, informing users of the changes that occur therein